What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nice progress!

I've applied a second coat to the 737. it's completely covered except for one tiny spot on the nosecone which irritated me. so I'm going to have to use a brush on that lil spot. I'll be waiting quite a while before I start masking. I REALLY don't want to lose any of the gloss :(

A very quick and grainy iPhone pic of my current WIP, Airfix 1/72 Mirage IIIEA of Grupo 8 de Caza, Comodoro Rivadavia AB, Argentina, April 1982

IMG_0632.gif

This will start to look a bit more like a plane of the next day or two, I hope! :lol:

well guys here we go these photos show just how much work i have ahead of me with this kit .
mossie1.jpg

mossie2.jpg

mossie3.jpg

mossie4.jpg

mossie5.jpg

mossie6.jpg

mossie7.jpg

mossie8.jpg

mossie9.jpg

mossie0.jpg

Yep she,s big the main wing is in one piece and only just fits through my living room door and thats without the tips the pics don,t really do the kit justice because the detail is very sharp indeed this is certainly not for the faint hearted.BB

Wow...!!! Ivett would kill me if I brought that thing home...I mistakenly showed her my Bv 222 not long ago - she just went blank and said "You're kidding"... Lucky she dosen't know how big the Me 323, C-130 and P-3K are going to be yet!!! :)

Yep i know where you are coming from there i jockingly said i was going to by the 1/72 spruce goose she then said in reply i will put your nuts in a vice needless to say i got the message:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back