What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the comments on the Mirage chaps 8) That 1/24 Mossie looks fantastic, I was looking at one in Hobbycraft the other weekend, wishing I had 130 quid to buy it, another bedroom to put it in, and a boot big enough for the box :lol: Oh, and I think I would need some practice before sticking together that so many pounds worth of material 8)

Well iv,e started the mossie what can i say the fit of the parts is superb the only gripe i have is the mold marks on the inside of the cockpit but that is no big deal .I have to say this kit is up there with tamiya detail wise i will post pics as i progress that if you want me tooHeHeHe.BB

Ok hear,s a couple just to wet your appetites as you can see the injector pin marks have been filled quite easy and no hassle
mossie 1.jpg

mossie2.jpg
:D.BB

Looks great, but in the case of the cockpit, shame the injector pin marks couldn't be on the other (unseen) side!!!
I'm guessing you glued the seat on the wrong side of the backplate/ seat rest?

yes the injector pin marks are a pain but the other side is detailed as well and forms part of the weapons bay .Spot on terry yes i stuck the armour plate on the wrong way round doe ! but ihave managed to take it off and put it on the right way round.BB Terry the seat ajuster is on the right side iv,e checked in the squadron walk around book.BB

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back