What's on The Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here is my set-up tucked away in my pool room.I have 2 1/72 kits on the go being a Eurofighter Typhoon and a Dewoitine D.520 -

p1080231x.jpg

I was sick of my paint tins getting muddled up so I made a quick holder from some scrap wood I had in the shed,came out ok I thought :)

p1080232.jpg

Cheers,
Tony.

Yep, I agree. Now this pool room - is it a place with a table and balls, or the type with a deep, very wet floor?!!

This is my latest effort Matchbox 1/72 Hawker Tempest which I will be doing as a MkII (One of my all time favorites)
All primed and detail painting started, Scratch built cockpit apart from seat. Will be finished as an all silver RAF machine based in Gutterslough (sp?) Germany 1954
Temp2.jpg

TempII.jpg

I agree with Evan. I like the kit as well. My model is as old as the dirt.:lol: Even decal markings got cracking.I had to apply a layer of a dope a few years ago.Because the matt one wasn't available at that time I used the gloss one.She looks like .....:lol:

that is one TIDY workspace! wish I had something like that :p

as for the Tempest, that's looking good so far!

well, i've given in and started work on the 1:200 Boeing 737-200. looking nice so far, but DAMN this thing is tiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back