What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Howdy Terry, Im not sure if the kit comes with what u need to build a para drop version , there was a few parts left over , but there were not enough seats , check this out , its a new model trumpeter has brought out, it would probly have everthing u need , СºÅÊÖÄ£ÐÍ

Thanks, Hainus. I've seen a review of the trumpeter kit and yes, it's got the bits, and looks like an excellent kit. Only problem is, in the U.K., it's about three times the price of the Revell/Monogram kit!!
Thanks anyway for the info, looking forward to more pics of your gunship.

Hainus.

But for heaven's sake, guys !!! Please, resize your pics before uploading.The best size of these is 830 pixels in width.With it shots are visible on a screen fully.

few of my models slowly crawling along , new estimate for the lanc about 2 months though that could change

1/72 FW-190A-5 mastercraft-Run away! if you come across this kit
1/48 Me-109K-4 as you can see I've done like nothing
1/72 Lancaster-slowly coming along

and then there's my workbench , I made this when I was 15 sorta the cheap way of that expensive thing,works like a dream for me

The Fan (stolen from Dad,Thx Dad!)blows straight out a window behind it,got decent power too

Attachments

• IMG_9634.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9632.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9633.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9636.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 58
hello all long time no speak my current project is my first 1/48 plane in three years, Airfix Supermarine Spitfire V / Seafire III, I am doing it as U-2 as participated in the Merlin's over Malta project, but in wartime condition.

The next project starts.
This purchased about 12 months ago purchased from Ebay (landed for less than AUD 50.00)
Will be RAAF (ADF-Serials) yet to be researched

Users who are viewing this thread