Sep 25, 2011 #4,221 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS got up this morning got my coffee and then I assembled the wings. will apply putty later, today.
Sep 29, 2011 #4,222 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS Putty applied, and sanded. I've also put on the flat gray primer. gotta admit, this is a pretty awkward kit. never done a Stratocruiser before
Putty applied, and sanded. I've also put on the flat gray primer. gotta admit, this is a pretty awkward kit. never done a Stratocruiser before
Sep 30, 2011 #4,223 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Well you're doin' a good job on it Rob!
Sep 30, 2011 #4,224 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Agreed.
Sep 30, 2011 #4,225 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,897 40,322 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... 1/144?? Nice work btw!
Sep 30, 2011 #4,226 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS yep, it's 1/144. I got the Academy 1/72 strat that's gonna be done in pan am colors. HUGE sucker, it is....
yep, it's 1/144. I got the Academy 1/72 strat that's gonna be done in pan am colors. HUGE sucker, it is....
Sep 30, 2011 #4,228 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS to give ya an idea on the scale, I took a fuselage half and put it up against some universal modeling stuff
to give ya an idea on the scale, I took a fuselage half and put it up against some universal modeling stuff
Oct 1, 2011 #4,229 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Good stuff Rob, keep at it mate!
Oct 1, 2011 #4,230 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK That's going to be one big silver thing !
Oct 1, 2011 #4,231 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS yeah! just imagine with the wings and tailfin installed!
Oct 1, 2011 #4,232 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. That will be a Big B*tch...
Oct 1, 2011 #4,233 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Leave Jan's girlfriend out of this !! Oops! Run away !!!!!!!
Oct 2, 2011 #4,234 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS omg terry, I almost spat out my drink there. LOL!!! thanks for ending my day with that!
Oct 2, 2011 #4,235 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,897 40,322 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Stratocruiser and Connie in 1/72......yum!
Oct 2, 2011 #4,236 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS lol funny thing, I'm looking at getting the Airfix 1/72 super connie!
Oct 2, 2011 #4,237 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,897 40,322 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Your fault Rob....mate!
Oct 3, 2011 #4,238 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Revell Bv222 is a pretty reasonable size in 1/72!
Oct 3, 2011 #4,239 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS so's the 1/144 A380 and 747!
Oct 15, 2011 #4,240 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS I managed to squeeze in some modeling today. I masked off the tips of the wings and top of the fuselage after applying white to those areas a few days ago. then I slapped gloss black on there afterwards
I managed to squeeze in some modeling today. I masked off the tips of the wings and top of the fuselage after applying white to those areas a few days ago. then I slapped gloss black on there afterwards