What's on The Workbench (11 Viewers)

Okay, you challenged me. Now I've got three more to do.
Comments please, on the terminating of the wires?
Does this really look ok? A lot of the ends will be out of sight under the cowling tho.
 

Attachments

  • WB 5.jpg
    WB 5.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 119
That is mega detailing :shock:

I've got next to chuff all done since coming back from my hols, but the Chieftain is very nearly there, just a few details to paint, decals, varnish and finito. I said that abotu three weeks ago, so by Christmas it should be done! :lol:

100_1645.jpg
 
Bill, you've somehow inspired me to do the same thing to my radial engines. lol

I'm sad to report that I've put both spitfires on the back burner for right now. I've all but lost the desire to do them for right now. I'm gonna focus on my airliners for right now
 
No worries Rob, better to put them aside for a bit than do a half hearted crappy job.

Bill and BT, nice work guys!
 
great work on the tank, BT! what is that? 1/32?

DC-4 also got a nice coat of chrome silver, and it got polished by simply breathing on it and wiping it off with a cotton ball. nice, gleaming aluminum look. maybe when the paint cures, I'll resume painting the orange trim on the trailing edges of the control surfaces
 

Attachments

  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    439.8 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back