What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These 2 have been a series of Shoulda Coulda Woulda's and Should Not Haves, for instance, I should not have painted the exhaust staining before gluing on the thinga ma jiggy.....

Or I Shoulda Coulda Woulda glued in the lower exhaust BEFORE permanently attaching the engine if I hadn't been so impulsive.........only noticing the error of my ways just before gluing on the cowling and realizing I hadn't yet attached the side exhaust......

Of course it slide into place beautifully until the glue was applied at which point it was akin to herding a herd of cats trying to get it into place but after threatening it with a hammer

The 109 had it's own issue of greater joy

So far the best super glue I've used yet

The 109 is pretty much done as it can be sans antenna wire, the 190 still needs a few niggles such as bombs and ladders and things.....

Yes I have given it some thought. The 109 was another woulda coulda as I shoulda entered it into the MTO, but at the time I didn't think it would go so well so I missed out on that one, and I still need to see what's in the decal dungeon/unstarted kit pile that might fit the bill for the latest one, but I've been concentrating on finishing these ones for the moment. I shall have a look see for something shortly, and if I can't find anything I'll have to order something up.

These 2 have been a series of Shoulda Coulda Woulda's and Should Not Haves, for instance, I should not have painted the exhaust staining before gluing on the thinga ma jiggy.....

Oi........ you gotta make your attachments smaller..... I use a laptop...
guidlines ask you post no bigger than 600 Pixels on the longest side......
Or, just post them as Thumbnails.......
Nice shots tho!!!!!!!!!!

Oi........ you gotta make your attachments smaller..... I use a laptop...
guidlines ask you post no bigger than 600 Pixels on the longest side......
Or, just post them as Thumbnails.......
Nice shots tho!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sir, I will see what I can do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread