What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No it isn't.But the window of the Quick Reply is too small for the rest.;) :lol: :lol:

Great set of pics Wojtek! Very useful.
I've been looking for some for the last two months, and can't find them! I know they are somewhere simple, as I had them not long ago. I have a series of shots I took back in 1988, of the B25D just after it arrived at Duxford; spent about two hours photographing detail inside and out, for a modelling project fro a magazine article. WHEN I find them, I'll get them posted!

son of a Beechcraft, Wojtek! you really went all out! O_O I'm blown away by the first link. I took a look at the vids of the moving props, and I nearly crapped my pants O_O.

thanks! :D maybe I'll use that again if I ever get the accurate miniatures 1:48 B-25B!

right now it's the Revell 1:48 B-25J

oh...and thanks. XD

oh, and I wanna say I'm sorry, I completely forgot to send you a christmas card! >_< I'll get to work on that as soon as the amount of money increases >.>

how's it look so far? please feel free to point out any mistakes....physically. like draw it for me XD

2d7b84c6.jpg

e35c44fc.jpg

thanks! is there any additional colors on those storage boxes? the boxes at the stern. it looks like the cylindrical thing on the port side needs another color

Looking very good Rob.I think you should make a wash to these boxes only.It seems that the dry brush technique can be useful for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back