What's on The Workbench (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks..just started with it so its in the early stages :)

its 1:32 :) like the bigger models better than the smaler :) easier with details :)

just working on my nearly completed Heinkel He 111 H6.

Decals on the underside tonight. I thought I'd turfed them out and to my relief discovered them hiding (what else would a sheet of decals do? :lol: )

Cheers.

Attachments

• heinkelhe111.jpg
    heinkelhe111.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 28
gigive looks good from my end.The only thing I notice maybe and this is a maybe with that much weathering wouldn't the paint be faded some then?Other than that I think the colors are probably correct.Nice model there bud.Cheers Kevin

Thanks fellas :) Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been away at a stag weekend.

The canopy fitted is the wrong one! I'll paint the other one up and fit it. I broke the reflector glass thingy as well, I glued it but it looks bad, so I might replace that with some plastic. The pitot is missing too, its still on the sprue! I want to build a base for it, a beach scene with the bird parked on wooden boards. I think a base that depicts where they operated from will make the weathering look more appropriate.

It'll keep me going till my FW190 arrives, I'm still waiting for it. I emailed the bloke in Hong Kong I bought it from, he's waiting on another Corsair I ordered to come from a supplier. Thanks again for the kind words :)

Some more nice WIP posted while I've been away too! :thumbleft:

gigive, I think those marks on the P-40 behind the cockpit are fuel stains. Mine doesn't have them!

with the Arizona completed, I'm working on the B-25J. if anyone can give me some pics of the interior of a B-25, it would be greatly appreciated! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back