What's on The Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't forget to clean the brushes of the generator in the starboard engine nacelle, otherwise, you'll not have electrical power for the major systems....

Yeah, pics! We all do it! Jan hold off for a Mossie GB, I want to do one too.

Got the 2nd figure chopped and rebuilt, sitting the other side fof the turret, there'll be a water canteen in his hand. The tank commander is primed too.

A Mossie GB? We could all club together to buy the Airfix 1/24th scale kit. By the time it eventually hits the shelves, we'll have saved enough cash to buy it. Then we can each do a bit, and join it all together!
Nah! Wouldn't work. We'll either all be dead by the time it appears, or it'll have increased in price, again, by so much that we'd never raise the cash!
I think we should send a joint letter to Revell Germany, asking them to do a new version of the old 1/32nd scale Mossie, but with the optional parts to build a bomber or fighter version. Now THAT would be a brilliant kit, if their JU88 is anything to go by!

Looking good Keith!

@ Terry! That dam 1/24 Mossie kit is like $360 or something over here...

Are you $%*ing kidding me???? ...unbelievable

I'd have to buy another Mossie to participate in a Mosquito GB (I don't wana risk $%%^$^ up my hasegawa kits yet!) I'm not good enough for some models

You are not wrong my friend!
Wonder when it will appear - and what the price will eventually be? I still can't get over a 60% price increase, before it's even been released!

Indeed! If y'all need plans for the Mossie, I have some that you can borrow ( but I get first ride if you actually build a 1:1 model!)

For those who have been on the "Recent Purchases" thread, and for those who haven't, I completed the base (part 1 of 3!) of my "Lancaster Attack(ed)" diorama. It takes place during one of the "dam buster" raids. It took me three and a half years to complete, due to the research to complete the effect of the "dam" exploding and to perfect a way to simulate water bursting through the breach. Luckily, that was the easy part. I expect a lot of scratchbuilding in the future-but this time it won't get in the way of my college homework.( I'm studying to be a graphic designer!). I still have to build two "dam-busters" Lancasters and three BF-109F's. I'm sorry, but I don't have a camera to show pics because I don't have enough money.

BTW, I got a Revell 1/32 F-15 Eagle I plan to convert into a later model Strike Eagle in Japenese livery. Thanks to Wayne Little for the inspiration ( and soon for the persperation!) But now I have to wait for Revell to send me a replacement kit.

That diorama sounds amazing, maybe you could borrow a camera??

I got all the figures painted for the M41. I'm going to modify a base I made a while ago to display it on.

Next on the bench is that A20-G for the PTO GB.

Users who are viewing this thread