What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got 3 that I started last winter. P-35, Wildcat and Mohawk. None are even close to finished.

Oh, thanks BB! Really wanted to hear that! Oh well, going to be making more shelves for models anyway, so I'll be indoors most of the time, unless the pub offers free beer!

Started my Revell Battlestar Galactica 'Colonial Viper' ship. Here is the completed cockpit!

Attachments

• DSC_0067.JPG
    DSC_0067.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_0069.JPG
    DSC_0069.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0073.JPG
    DSC_0073.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0075.JPG
    DSC_0075.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 75
That it is VB! But I just glued it inside the fuselage and its no longer a problem :). Except revell did a really bad job for the notches for glueing it in, thing popped out when I put the fuselages together!

Isn't it supposed to have a switch for the Ultralase X12 Model 247B/394Z1Y interface on the right hand console, next to the ZD/TR4e1/Mod2 control unit? Or is it, judhing by the feet hanging out the bottom, the 'Fred Flinstone' Economy Model 1A?

Possibly Terry, I dont know a thing about battlestar galactica! My dad wanted it and I wanted to try some sci-fi.. :)

I'm too. The Atlantis series doesn't seem to be boring though It is broadcasted on TV here in Poland.

Last edited:
Well I got sucked into stargate, then Atlantis came and I never got into it. My dad watched it and said he loved it.. But he also watches those $50 budget weekly sci-fi movies.. :lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back