What's up..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah... I was thinking Centralia. I'm on the other side of the Cascades. West and a bit south. Think about 15 miles south of Seatac airport.

What the heck brought you to Wenatchee?

Well it's a long story, really....then my family followed suit and moved here to... I had threats put against me at an old workplace and I literally had to get the heck outta dodge so to speak..had federal law enforcement involved and it got so bad I had to close my FB account and anything socially network related. This skinhead hate group wanted me dead i'll just put it. it was when I lived in TX. I was dating a white guy that one of their members was related to..and he got badly beaten and they said they wanted to kill me cause they did not want us to "spoil the white race" with a mixed Jap child. I had to call off our engagement and everything and move ..I just left him behind and didnt say a word..

my old employer has property up here in WA and all over the place..So he said I could retreat up here and I love it so far. But the fact is I had to quit my old job now I am right back at square one.

That's just wrong. I won't post what I'm thinking at the moment but you should not have had to put up with that. Things like this make me EXTREMELY angry. Glad that things are going better for you now.

you're telling me..I had this whole wedding planned out and my attorney and some federal agents told me and advised me to leave..I couldnt take the engagement ring I just left it behind..it meant nothing to me because of that. My life is worth more than some stupid ring. I never thought many of those groups existed anymore..but I was wrong. To me it should make it federal crime if you're tied to ANY hate group. My family had to move not just to be with me and close by..but because of them potentially getting harmed by these monsters. But I live on a farm just outside of town and its nice and quiet out here and Im happy or neutral about it..it's cute quaint mountain town. Only wish I could find a job..cause this farm work I tell ya is rough..i've lived on farms my whole life..but I'd like to get back on my feet into accounting..I have my CPA

Last edited:
Well, glad things are going better for you. I grew up on a farm, they always told me it built character. I'm not sure they were correct.:lol:

Last edited:
Click your Forum button at the top of the screen and then scroll down to the Website subtitle and click on Signature/General Pics Upload thread. Then click on Signature Rules so you know what size to make the photo. I think it is 600x200 give or take and then go back to the previous page and click on Official How To Make a Signature Thread. Lesofpremus gave some excellent instructions with a visual guide. Hope this helps.

you're telling me..I had this whole wedding planned out and my attorney and some federal agents told me and advised me to leave..I couldnt take the engagement ring I just left it behind..it meant nothing to me because of that. My life is worth more than some stupid ring. I never thought many of those groups existed anymore..but I was wrong. To me it should make it federal crime if you're tied to ANY hate group. My family had to move not just to be with me and close by..but because of them potentially getting harmed by these monsters. But I live on a farm just outside of town and its nice and quiet out here and Im happy or neutral about it..it's cute quaint mountain town. Only wish I could find a job..cause this farm work I tell ya is rough..i've lived on farms my whole life..but I'd like to get back on my feet into accounting..I have my CPA

I take that your avatar is not you based upon the need to keep things... discrete.

I have my Winchester shotgun waiting for anyone that wants a beef..to welcome them into my home, and they'll get a nice dose of the business end of my buckshot, you can believe that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back