What's up..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Me love this forum long time! ~ Ya'll ....
msn_red_fox_smilies-17.gif

For what is worth Terri, I can type loudly if needed from this side of the puddle.
Having read the earlier posts, scum are scum and tis' a pity how things went, but luckly your legally allowed to defend your homes over there with weaponry. Being since your on a farm, I bet you get a bit of varmiint hunting occasionally too (to get/keep yer eye in).

For what is worth Terri, I can type loudly if needed from this side of the puddle.
Having read the earlier posts, scum are scum and tis' a pity how things went, but luckly your legally allowed to defend your homes over there with weaponry. Being since your on a farm, I bet you get a bit of varmiint hunting occasionally too (to get/keep yer eye in).

The county sheriff out here actually told me they would pay folks to shoot and take out coyotes since they're such a problem with our livestock..preferably my chickens..I keep my shotgun by the door when im awake and next to my bedside when im asleep..No perpetrating varmint or fool is safe when they get into my perimeter! lol Call me the Samurai Cowboy. cause it's gonna be a blastin' they get not a draw

P.S. this is a pic of the Winchester model I have ..the 1200 Defender..just like it's name it does what it's supposed to ;)

winchester1200.jpg

Last edited:
the picture itself? No. But I have the same model and design..I've seen some modified models with the pistol grip..but I like mine the old fashioned design..not a synthetic stock..mine's real wood.

True point, but I imagine she's changed appearances clothes styles, and other things Terr-Tsu shouldn't tell more of, to lessen recog.

If the boneheads of/in that tribe are ascendant, they got more important things around them to worry about like preaching their particular gospel version, defending their pissing posts and and barking at traffic people, advertising their ideology while staying within the law when they bother to act smarter, plus this site is most likely too liberal/centeraistic and not 'uberalles' enough for them/their tastes to stay long,... unless theyre after specific info on history, equipment etc.
Also, not meaning to be racist myself,.. in their own eyes, any one they don't know well enough, doesn't conform to their memory, opinions prejudices etc, they'll commonly say they all look the same to themselves. Forgive me again Terri. ..your avatar seems more Chinese looking interms of pictural style, angle, hair and of course, beauty.

Not long back I used via google on moderate search, to look for big cutaway picture with the tags like Me262 Cutaway or something; I were flabberghasted to say the least. The best pic and one of the only ones in 'flight magazine' style over 800x1024 size was after I selected the pic and copied it for reference. I then noticed the background, it was on some boneheads supremasist site, complete with their interpreted Constitution pride of moron/ironic place on its main page with all the Natzi rhetorical vieled statements BS legally allowed, used some disrespectfully and hideously disfigured US Seal logo...

Last edited:

Last edited:
I know if I were on the run from someone possibly dangerous, I would not be posting on a public internet forum or posting pics of myself on the internet. ;)

Oh, I encourage it ;) I'd tell them let's play a game..its called I'm gonna shoot you with my shotgun and who falls first loses ;P ..I know one of the first forums ever was like some skinhead forum..I'm pretty sure those dudes are in prison by now. it was in 2008 when I moved..I remember cause that's when the Cowboys had that new stadium being built...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back