What's up..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Terri-Tsu

Banned
Sep 23, 2011
State of Washington
I'm Terri..the "Tsu" in my name is something my grandpa and grandma would call me. incorporated from my last name..Tsujiyama.. I was born in NC and lived in OK, and TX. and now..in the State of Washington. So it shows i'm a southern girl born and raised.

I'm 6th Generation Japanese-American..and American is all I know how to live by and be..so miss me with the Japanese anime, language and culture..cause that is something that is foreign to meas it is to the next American.

You won't see me waving a confederate or rising sun flag..Only the star spangled banner we're all familiar with and the way it should be.

My grandparents and their family survived the great depression and were around during the days of WWII and served in the military during those times.

Waiting to get to know you all,

Terri-Tsu

Welcome,
You're Japanese American who has never been to Japan and I'm Native American (family from OK) who has been stationed in Japan. Strange world we live in.

Native American? What of exactly, if you don't mind me asking..the Navajo of course to me has always been fascinating because of how their language was. But yeah, as far as my native culture goes, I know nothing about it..There are two foreign exchange students that live with me and they are really hard pressing me to go visit Okinawa (where they're from) and also the mainland and I'm really hesitating lol . I told them Im not gonna eat bugs or raw fish lol..no way They give me a lot of crap for not knowing Japanese

I'm from the south and the only thing I know what to do is good BBQ's and beer and partake into anything that's not exactly legal lol Used to go out to the backroads with our ATV's and the sheriff's deputies would be out there to meet us half way lol up here in Washington with these yanks.. in the rural areas it sure reminds me of home in the south..without the bad weather..I like it here though.

wow..we just got everybody from all over the place....I'd like to go over there on the side of the world someday. This is a video..from a gentleman..that goes by the name Roy D. Mercer..he was portrayed by two DJ's from Oklahoma when I lived there a while back..and this is me they're pranking..and I tell ya what they had me on one! lol. I done hunged up on 'em already lol. I can laugh at it now but before It wasnt that funny lol it's that fiery combination of my southern comfort gone wrong in the japanese lol. Just like he says ‎"I'm gonna whoop yer ass so hard yer hemorrhoids will be whistlin' Dixie" that's a little analogy we southerns say over there in the south when ya get your chops busted. LMAO
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZtBMEDEq-Y

Hi and welcome Terri-Tsu, I hope you enjoy things online here; myself residing in Birmingham UK.
My, that 'whistling grapes' expression I haven't heard before, it certainly sound like a beating to do that...

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Where in NC were born? I used to live in NC and still have family there.

Kannapolis. Home of the late Dale Earnhardt!

I lived in Arlington,TX ..I left just as construction got done at the new Cowboys stadium I also lived in Tulsa,OK, and now in WA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back