Where's Shinpachi?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice artwork screens Shin-san, glad your well, looking very presentable are those pictures/animation stills :)

Like the P-38 vs. H8K vs. B-29's... it seems unlikely, but for just so strange a reason, is it something did happen in the past; life is(../can be) stranger than fiction yes?

Welcome back Shinpachi!!!

I just watched a small documentary on the tsunami on PBS. Horrible. The helicopter video of the water hitting villages were just awful. I hope everything is ok with you and you're family.

Thank you very much for your so warm words, my dearest friends!
Modelling the H8K Emily is still going on, so please let me introduce details in my own thread Shinpachi's 3DCG World on the other day again.
Wishing you all a happy day!

Blueprint00_sideimage00S.JPG

Hello and Thanks vonmallard, Crimea River!

Since the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear power plant accident on March 11, Japanese politics, economy and people have been thrown into chaos suddenly being unable to foresee the future.

However, I may say our Japanese recent concern is almost getting to the final stage of solution - the accurate calculation of the amount of compensation for the victims as well as the future safer energy policy. The people of citizens, bureaucrats and politicians have all become to say one's opinion more clearly and honestly and take action more quickly than ever. That looks a good crop after the disaster.

Taking this opportunity, please let me say Thank You Very Much! for your all kindest and strongest supports with encouragements from all around the world!!! It was very helpful indeed.

:)

Last edited:
I can't imagine the immense amount of leadership, human, and financial resources needed to organize the rebuilding of the lost infrastructure and to implement the lessons from that tragic series of events.

That's good to hear Shinpachi. I am glad things are on the move in the right direction. And you are most welcome, this is what friends are for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back