A SPECIAL Thanks to Shinpachi

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Guys, I would like to post this Very Special THANKYOU to Shinpachi from my wife Lynn and I, we spent 3 and a bit days in Osaka and he made himself available every day to show us various places in Osaka along with a day trip thrown in to Kyoto.

Each morning he promptly arrived at our hotel and off we went to view some great sites...:D

Fumiyuki, for those that don't know, was a most humble and gracious host, we were treated as honored Guests and we will be forever thankful to him for showing us his great City.

Our most Sincere thanks Fumiyuki-san

Wayne and Lynn.

It was frankly an impressive experience for me too to have received honorable guests from the other side of the planet.
I have fully understood that we can trust and respect each other as long as we make efforts to understand even if mutual life styles are different.
Lynn's Australian gift and your masterpiece of Eternal Zero are magnificent. They will be my home treasure and my son and daughter will be happy to inherit them as well as tons of memorable pictures in the future.

Thank you very much for your kindest courtesty, Lynn and Wayne.
I am praying your safe trip.

Wayne_04.JPG
Wayne_05.JPG
Wayne_06.JPG

Here is a brief flow of my snap shots with Lynn and Wayne.
She was so elegant and beautiful. I thought our women should also be like her as wife, mother and working girl.

At Osaka Port
Wayne_08.JPG

Tenjinbashi Festival
Wayne_09.JPG

Osaka Castle
Wayne_10.JPG

Kinkakuji Temple in Kyoto
Wayne_11.JPG

Wayne_12.JPG

Kiyomizu Temple in Kyoto
Wayne_13.JPG

Shijo Street in Kyoto