Who made the new banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like what Wojtek has done..well done mate, good to check 'em out now and then...8):D

...the other is rather cool too....may just switch back and forth now and then I think!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but just wanted to say I really luv the new wwAircraft.net logo at the top. The changing fighters is a great idea! Whoever built it, congrats.....very nice design, colours and absolutely works perfectly with the site. :D

Thank you all guys.Glad you like it.But the banner could be for a while only untill the new pattern for the forum would be set.I know it is not as peerfect as you want but you should remember that the big number of aircraft profiles could cause the forum application slowing down when added.

Anyway thanks all again.:)

Wurger said:
But the banner could be for a while only untill the new pattern for the forum would be set.
Does this mean the forum is going to change again, or are you going to change the banner?
Personally, I like "clean blue" and I think the banner, the way it is now, is just fine with this setup.

Elvis

Personally I'm not going to do that.But the blue-grey colour can be changed into much more "warm" pattern.Then another banner will be used.

This is driving me crazy. I can't see the new clean blue fixed style banner anymore.

I can see the banner in the artakus36 style but not the clean blue fixed style anymore.
I haven't added any software or changed any settings since I last was able to see it either.

Wheels

This is driving me crazy. I can't see the new clean blue fixed style banner anymore.

I can see the banner in the artakus36 style but not the clean blue fixed style anymore.
I haven't added any software or changed any settings since I last was able to see it either.

Wheels

Odd, I can see it fine. :confused:

Hmmm, I'm sure others will have more info

Wheels

Had that problem, too. It helped to erase my history (including cookies. After that it was there again and no problem since...

Does everyone know that there are 2 banners? The artikus36 has the one Cosimo and I created and the clean-blue has the one with Wurger and Clave.

At least that is how its working on my PC.

I've figured out why I can't see it.
My anti-virus software doesn't like the banner on the clean blue style for some reason.
It updated the other day and now the banner won't show unless I turn it off.

Artakus36 Banner
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...29899066-time-new-banner-pics-bannerfinal.gif

Clean Blue Banner
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...92-time-new-banner-pics-baner7projekt-new.gif

Looking at the addresses for both I can't understand why it won't show it.

I thought I would let you know so you don't keep trying to figure it out.
It's a shame too, it is a pretty banner.
Thanks for the help.

Wheels

That's odd...the banners are simply animated .GIFs, same as my avatar and a number of other animated avatars in use by other members...

Shouldn't be any reason why the A/V is censoring it, unless a combination of the refresh rate of the animation and the image size is conflicting with the browser. They are both (Artakus Clean Blue) large image files, but work well in my IE6 and Firefox3.5

I agree GG but turning off the A/V allows me to see it.
It was off and when I realized it and turned it on the banner disappeared when I went to another page.
I am using IE8 for a browser.

I can see your avatar just fine.
It scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it.

Now pictures with a .bmp extension are another story.
I haven't been able to see them since the forum switched to clean blue.

The banner will probably show up again after another update by my AV software. :lol:

Wheels

I think the problem is with the IE8 net browser.Airframes has been faced with a similar problem. I use IE6 with SP1 and don't have any troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back