Why Aeroplanes are better than women.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D said:
Yeah, we love ladies alright, Crippen. But I also love taking a whizz... ;)

Yes, we love ladies. It is next to imposible to love only one girl. How does the married ones do ? It's a mystery. May be the "If you don't respect me I'll ask for divorce and go away with the kids, the house, the car and a monthly check" thing helps... ;)

Ahhh... The joy of being single. Meet nice girls, have "safe" sex, then go away. The basis of freedom ! ;)

Well, I have nothing against having a steady girlfriend, I had a few myself. Where I get mad if for the wedding and/or kid thing(s). I don't wanna get married and I don't want childrens. (Hell, I'm not patient with kids.)

I lost a couple of girls because of that. Bof... Life is like this. As we say here : "One down, ten up." (It's translated from French, so it may sound weird.)

cheddar cheese said:
I cant wait to get married, settle down and have kids.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you said earlier (and in an other thread) that you were an Atheist ? So why in the Hell do you want to get married ?

I'm an Atheist who believes in a lone thing : freedom. What ever it is freedom of speach, freedom of act or freedom of choices. And, if I thrust most married guys, it is just fine the first year(s) after the wedding. But wait after a couple of years and you'll see that the girl took over everything.

"Hey, don't do that !" "Don't talk like that !" "You should stop seeing those bunch of bums that you call your "friends" !" "Why do you want to buy a pick-up ? Buy a mini-van." "You should..."

"Yeah, give me a f*cking break !"

And (surprise) if ever you don't do what she wants, you'll sleep on the couch for a week.

Note : All that was made with a bit of sarcasm... Well... Was it, really ? :-k

I don't date, evan, I get them for one thing. The others I know are friends. I can understand people who like to settle down, but that's not me...at least not right now.

Maestro, I'm sure that even with all that they love each other and they may winge, moan and gripe but if it's a good relationship then it just works...that's it, there can never be an explanation.

My freedom of choice is to be married. I have been for 8 years this July and it isn't anything like you describe. Good communication, compromise and compassion make any marriage work. You are looking at it from a jaded point of view. But then, I didn't get married until I was 31, so I had time to sow my oats and have my fun.

There was a time when I thought it was all insane, but it's actually quite nice, provided you have the right partner. And I can also tell you from personal experience that being a Dad is really cool! But I know I would not have had the patience for it 10 years ago. It's cool, enjoy it while you are young. Then one day maybe you will settle down too. Maybe not. That's part of the freedom of choice.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is why I don't get into relationships. :lol:

Yeah I with even here. I loved my single life but I would not trade my married life for anything. I love my wife and she is the best thing that ever happened to my life and I would not give her up for anything. I really enjoy being married.

You all did it at my age. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back