Wikileaks reveals Lucky13's dark secret..

LOL

(I'm stealin that pic, Mike!)
 
What the Wikileaks article fails to mention is they go in one lego at a time, but they come out all put together into this;) Amazing.
 

Attachments

  • Lego P-51.jpg
    Lego P-51.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 348
I can see now that if we are going to continue with this thread we all are going to have to have hip waders.:lol:
 
Looks like a plan for a diorama for Vic's Catalina. :lol:
 
New information released by Wikileaks: It's time to re-vist lucky13's lego obsession. All of you claimed he was building dioramas and aircraft. The actual truth is now revealed
 

Attachments

  • nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-2.jpg
    nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 212
  • nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-3.jpg
    nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 194
  • nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-4.jpg
    nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 254
  • nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-1.jpg
    nsfw-pixels-photographs-art-woman-1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
So much for privacy! :rolleyes: Just be glad that I only did the models....hang on that came out wrong, sounded better in my head! D*mn!
 
Are you talking about the small one?
 
Are you talking about the small one?

No, that one can see him coming... :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back