World Cup

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not if Argentina plays like they did yesterday.

The only reason they tied and went to overtime was because Mexico kicked one into there own goal. Right now no team is playing better than Germany. Below is pics that I took when I went to see the Germany Sweden Game at an official viewing center. Damn it was awesome, the atmosphere was great and the Germans played great like they have the whole World Cup!

In todays action we have:

England vs. Ecuador in Stuttgart
Portugal vs. Netherlands in Nurnberg

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 81
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 84
I have great deal of trouble in watching all these guys dive and fake pain some of them are oscar performances its hard to get excited about that crap especially after watching the recent hockey series where Kevin Adams blocks a shot with his arm skates off the ice and plays the rest of the game with a broken wrist. One guy from Argentina scores and sucks his thumb:rolleyes: it is a great game soccer but to much fakery.

pbfoot said:
I have great deal of trouble in watching all these guys dive and fake pain some of them are oscar performances its hard to get excited about that crap especially after watching the recent hockey series where Kevin Adams blocks a shot with his arm skates off the ice and plays the rest of the game with a broken wrist. One guy from Argentina scores and sucks his thumb:rolleyes: it is a great game soccer but to much fakery.

You just dont understand the passion. It is not the most beloved sport in the world for no reason.

Its still the most loved sport on the planet. Allways has been allways will be. More people tune into the World Cup than the Olympics. It has passion, most games are fast paced and full of excitement. The score does not have to be 15 to 13 to be exciting.

yes it occurs in every sport but the officials seem to buy into the act far more in soccer to me it seems the Latin type countries with all the guys pretending to be Fabio have perfected the art

No the officials call fouls because according the rules they are fouls no matter if the player is hurt or not. You knock a player over because you came into contact with his foot and not the ball because the ball was allready passed to another player is foul which is a foul which is a foul.

You have to understand the rules to understand the game.

England defeated Ecuador 1-0 today in Stuttgart.

I did not watch the 2nd half but the first was pretty boring actually. Well good job England and good luck for the next game.

They arrested several hundred English Hooligans today in Stuttgart when they drunkenly started saying rascist comments to German and Ecuador Fans and then began throwing furniture from the outdoor bier gardens and street cafes at them. It ended without any serious injury and I believe they will be released from jail after sobering up. The video footage looked really wild though.

most of them were arrested as a precaution, they were released before the game but were banned from the city centre and all world cup games, but yeah i watched the England game you missed one hell of a goal adler.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back