World Cup (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They had a traditional healer here or a which doctor to tell them who will win and he said, Germany wont make it ( bullsh*t ), Brazil will not play well this world cup ( yup ), and he also said that Spain will take it, because it is the under dog. This was done as a joke on TV and one of those people who read cards also said the same.

So what do you guys think about Spain taking it this year?

Germany is still the odds on favorite to win, but they had better look over their shoulders at England....... when the real English squad shows up to play, theyre unbeatable.

Ghana has a good possibility to make it to the semi-finals. Their confidence rose a couple levels after Saturday.

The 'real' English squad is there. The only person missing in the first game was Rooney - and England isn't good if they're a one-man team. Whoever said England would be unbeatable? They lost in Portugal two years ago...
They've struggled against Paraguay and Trinidad and Tobago - it's hardly the signs of a strong team. I've watched both Brazil games, and they're playing lazy. I think everyone is making a mistake when they convince themselves Brazil aren't strong.

The favourites for me are Argentina and Germany.

The English team has not played well for years. They are not going to win the World Cup and they are either going to meat Ecuador or Germany in the 8th finals. Germany will beat them and move on to the next round. Germany is going to win it all. From all that I have seen they are playing the best right now. They are young and hungry and playing with a nation that is completly backed by them. I will get pictures tonight when I go to watch the game at the official area here in ansbach with the Germans today.

The British are far from unbeatable syscom. They have not done well for the last 10 years. There last bit of glory was in the Eurocup 2006 competition when it was in England and Germany ended up beating them and winning the cup.

Well today Germany is taking on Ecuador for the top of the division going into the next round. This should be an interesting match because the German coach wants to rest a lot of the German starters so Ecuador might actually come out on top here. We will see what happens. If Germany wins they play Sweden in the next round if they lose they play England.

Coasta Rica takes on Poland

Paraguay takes on Trinidad and Tobago

Sweden takes on England

Spain is a good team and should make it pretty decent in the next round. I dont expect them to get out of the quarter finals though. I think we will see a Argentina/Germany or Brazil/Germany even though it is really tough to say that Brazil will make it that far.

Tonight was the best English performance of the tournament and they only managed a draw against Sweden. England will be out next round, unless they're lucky enough to scrape through or they pick up performance a lot.

The best chances are Germany and Argentina. The top footballing nations have all been playing pathetically bar those two.

Bah, Football...

Attachments

• AdFlags.jpg
    AdFlags.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 119
getns what were the last scores of the team mentioned. I seemed to have missed the sports channel when it was said.........Germany won ? England or ?

someone tie ?? :?:

Pisis said:
Adler, most of the teams are pretty equal (see the recent scores) and it¨s gonna be "who from who"...

You obviously do not have an understanding of football then Pisis. The scores do not reflect how a team has been playing. Most of the teams are average with a few really good teams and those teams so far have been Germany, Argentina, and Spain.

Italy has won all of there games but one and they have not been playing well at all. Czech played well in there first game and has not done well at all since, England has won all there games except for the last one and has played like **** the whole tournament. The only two teams that have played exceptionally well in every game have been Germany and Argentina. They have been powerful on offense and very stiffling on defense.

In yesterdays matches

Germany beat Ecuador 3-0
Poland beat Coasta Rica 2-1
England tied Sweden 2-2
Paraguay beat Trinidad and Tobago 2-0

In todays matches

Netherlands tied Argentina 0-0
Portugal beat Mexico 2-1
Iran tied Angola 1-1
Ivory Coast beat Serbia-Montenegro 3-2

Tomorrow matches are as follows

Czech vs. Italy
Ghana vs. USA (I will be at the stadium for this game)
Croatia vs. Australia
Japan vs. Brazil

CC, are you calling people who fly the St.George racist?! So, people who are honestly patriotic are racist? Like all those from Pakistan who fly the Pakistani flag in this country?

Announcement to you all, and you Americans ... DON'T FLY YOUR NATIONS FLAG, IT'S RACIST ! Better go tell the U.N that since they've got 'em all outside their building.

And the Portugal vs. Mexico game was probably the best of the tournament, both attacking teams. And showed what World Cup football should be like, fast paced !

I know. It's dumbass 'jokes' like that what CC posted, which I assume some lefty *** muncher made up, which make me sick about this country. Instantly if you fly the St. George , you're racist. They'll probably ban St.Georges Day soon ... even at the Royal Ascot pride in England was banned. A disgrace.

I'm sure it wasn't, but a little more thought before posting things like that would be appreciated. Since most of this country believes flying the St.George is racist ... it pisses me off more than most things.

crap it figures............... was hoping that a good show for US of A after they tied Italy. Oh poop on them

go Deutschland !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back