World Cup

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've seen both games yestreday.
Unfortunately I've seen Czecho - Ghana (0-2) today, that was the worst match from the Czech repre team I've ever seen in my life... :rolleyes:

Desert Fox said:
USA only drew because of an Italian mistake. If Italy had been more careful, they would have been guaranteed a spot in Round 2.

Rule number one in sports: A SCORE IS A SCORE IS A SCORE

Rule number two in sports: IF YOU THINK YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM, WHY DIDNT YOU WIN?

Speaking of luck, it was lucky for the Italians to have gotten a tie out of this!

Imagine that, world powerhouse Italy having troubles getting a score with one extra man against team USA!

Italy had that game in the bag until the home goal. And it was just luck, that ball bounced around everywhere, and found itself on an Italian's boot, before he knew it the ball was in the goal...

Desert Fox said:
Still, it wasnt the American's skill that got them that goal, 'twas the Italians bad luck...

What are you talking about. Since I live in Germany I get all the games live at a decent hour and got to watch the game through and through and the USA outplayed the Italians the whole game. The US defense was better and there offense was as well. The US controled the ball better and put more pressure on the Italians than the Italians could muster against the US.

Lets see the first goal was an own goal by the Italians but you know what the US actually scored another goal that was taken away for being off sides but it was not really offsides. It was a bull **** call.The first US red card was fair but he second one did not deserve a red card. The ref was an ******* and has a lot of money in his locker right now.

Anyhow here for those that do not know Portugal beat Iran 2-0, Ghana beat Czech 2-0 and the USA tied Italy 1-1.

Here is a funny story none the less. After the game we went to a local rock club and had a few beers (not Budweiser syscome :lol:) and we were talking about the game and this guy comes up and congratulates us on the tie and says it was bullshit the US should have won and bought us a beer. Anyhow we talked to him for a bit and then he went back to his friends and thats when we realized they were all Neo Nazis.

****ing wiered.

Desert Fox said:
Italy had that game in the bag until the home goal. And it was just luck, that ball bounced around everywhere, and found itself on an Italian's boot, before he knew it the ball was in the goal...

We will see how Australia does against Brazil tomorrow? I predict 3-0 for Brazil.

Anyhow the games for tomorrow are:

Brazil against Australia
Japan against Croatia
France against South Korea

This player plays for an Israeli team and he said he would wave the flag if he scored in the tourney.

Today he scored!!!

Hats off to the guy for a great game, effort and for not being politically correct!

Attachments

• 14se3pi.jpg
    14se3pi.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 119
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Since I live in Germany I get all the games live at a decent hour and got to watch the game through and through

I live in Australia, so I have to stay up until 2 in the morning to watch these things, and dont forget im 14 so I dont get to watch these matches all the time. If I made a mistake with something, that may be the reason.

syscom3 said:
This player plays for an Israeli team and he said he would wave the flag if he scored in the tourney.

Today he scored!!!

Hats off to the guy for a great game, effort and for not being politically correct!
Hey, sys, I saw that and I looked for some info on this issue. What is his name, he's my favorite!

Well last yesterday Japan and Croatia tied 0-0.

Brazil beat out Australia 2-0 even though Australia fought a very hard battle and should have wone the game, from what I saw watching the game Australia outplayed Brazil for most of the game. If the Brazil boys keep it they are not going to make it far this World Cup. THANK GOD!!!!!!!

France tied South Korea 1-1 and that could have been Zedans last game because he is barred from playing the next one due to too many yellow cards and they might not make it to the next round.

In todays action we have:
Switzerland vs. Togo in Dortmund
Spain vs. Tunisia in Stuttgart
Saudi Arabia vs. Ukraine in Hamburg

Well Switzerland beat Togo 2-0. That game almost did not even happen because of Togo talking of striking. They have had nothing but problems starting with one of there coaches just quiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back