World Cup

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hell no it wasnt my intention, but I dont think its the intention of the guy who made it either to be honest. If it was id be extremely surprised...

the USA was sucking down too much bud before the games I was told ....... no wonder they lost

Ag, the US suck like you said, Brazil will not get the world cup this year. The Czech Republic did not do so great, face it guys Germany is going to take the World Cup. :lol: :lol:

GO THE AUSSIES! Wooh! I watched the whole thing, it was a very well fought match, not much in it...but let me say that when Kewell scored that equalizing goal, the whole country went pyscho (that includes me!)

cheddar cheese said:
Hell no it wasnt my intention, but I dont think its the intention of the guy who made it either to be honest. If it was id be extremely surprised...

Yeah I never thought it was your intention, I was just maing a comment on if that pics of yours had been the case.

Adler: In fact, I really don't care that much about football, I saw only a few games, and from I've seen, it looked pretty equal to me. Now I'm for Ghana!

v2: I don't know, the Czechs lost Koller, Baroš was injured and didn't play his full , so the Czuechs sucked. I don't care, anyway...

Yeah but I wish Africa a little joy.
lion.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back