Worlds Greatest Rock Roll Singer...

Worlds Greatest Rock Roll Singer...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a three-way tie in my mind. Having seen Sebastion Bach live, I can say that boy has some serious pipes. Freddy Mercury was incredible and Chris Cornell is another man with some great pipes.

Bach is still around. He is touring solo, singing all the Skid Row songs. He is in Europe this Summer. I am still hoping he will show up for RIP this year.

Gotta be Elvis.

His impact on Rock and Roll is unestimateable. He did not just open the door for rock and roll; he blew the door to pieces and gyrated through, bringing a host of fellow rock and roll groundbreakers with him.

Most number one songs by a solo artist don't hurt.

Always near the top in dead celebrity earnings doesn't hurt either.

Its alright, everyone can have there own opinion.If you think he is the best then to you he is the best. That does not make you wrong. What I said was just my opinion.

To be honest, I don't think he's the best vocalist ever. I just wanted to give the man some numbers. I would definitely say Freddy Mercury has got to be the best hands down simply because of his range, tone, and control, as well as emotion in his voice. Hell, I bet he could even make Black Metal sound good if here were alive. (And they could probably use him lol. I HATE that genre. TRUE NOISE)

Speakin of Freddy Mercury, apparently there's a band in North Fort Meyers, Fl, who perform a song called "I Caught AIDS from Freddy Mercury's *******."

Great! Queen fans! Big fan.

All these British bands.

Robert Plant was my Favourite. Led Zep ruled.

Thin Lizzie were good too. Although Phil Lynott was not a great singer.

Great! Queen fans! Big fan.

All these British bands.

Robert Plant was my Favourite. Led Zep ruled.

Thin Lizzie were good too. Although Phil Lynott was not a great singer.

Real British nationalist you are eh :D But gotta agree, Queen was one of the best formations around. Still big fan of Brian for his un imitatable style. Never heard a guitarist sounding like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back