WW 2 Axis Color !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

4321034014_7b656e56b9_b.jpg

guys i play a ww2 fighter game and the primary fighter that we fly is the fw190d-9 and we are looking for color pics of the plane. the reason the they need to be in color is becuase they have to be skins that were really used in ww2. we have to prove that the skin patterens were used in ww2. ive been searching the net for pics and havent been able to find alot, probly to to the fact that it was a late war plane that was used only limited. any pics would be really really really helpfull

guys i play a ww2 fighter game and the primary fighter that we fly is the fw190d-9 and we are looking for color pics of the plane. the reason the they need to be in color is becuase they have to be skins that were really used in ww2. we have to prove that the skin patterens were used in ww2. ive been searching the net for pics and havent been able to find alot, probly to to the fact that it was a late war plane that was used only limited. any pics would be really really really helpfull

What game do you fly in? It sounds like Aces High, which is what I play? Also, just look around the internet, there are pictures out there.

Attachments

• it8.jpg
    it8.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 408
  • it1.jpg
    it1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 415
  • it5.jpg
    it5.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 420
  • it6.jpg
    it6.jpg