WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay...

WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt... Yea or Nay...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. I like Dan's suggestion too. A nice pocketed golf-type shirt. But when they become thenormal shirt, this prototype will be valuable! I'm getting mine now!

OK, I have just been in the design side and you can have a pocket design even if there is no actual pocket on the shirt.

It's $3 more for front and back printing btw, so not too horrible...

Pocket:

Attachments

• pocket.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 85
My preference would be to have the image that is on post #186 of this thread on the back of the shirt.

Since you already have a ton of airplane profiles designed, could you use a profile of the buyers choice on the front "pocket" with ww2aircraft.net below it? Or is that too much work per order?

I just recd and email announcing my shirts have been shipped. Looks like I will be able to wear one at the airshow on the 31st. With all of the changes, I will be wearing the prototype. What plane for the offical shirt photo? I guess the Wildcat is out of the question.

DBII

Right, I have thought and thought, and hopefully come up with something:

I propose 4 main types (with variations later) See attached drawings

1: Circle Front/No Back

2: Oblong Front/No Back

3: Data Plate Front/Circle Back

4: Pocket Front/Circle Back

The Data Plate and Pocket fronts I have shown with a Spitfire for now, but I'm prepared to do a number of already drawn aircraft, so I'll take requests/suggestions etc.

I have change WWII to WW2 as discussed, and also the colour is better I think, so let's see how this works...

Attachments

• WW2_Aircraft_Circle.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 68
  • WW2_Aircraft_Net_Data_Spit.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 74
  • WW2_Aircraft_Net_Pocket.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 76
  • WW2_Aircraft_Oblong.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread