WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay...

WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt... Yea or Nay...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot an email to the company to check the staus of my order. I got a response today, they wanted to verify my address. Everything was correct. I wanted to share the signature block from their email

Have a wonderful day,
Rachel
Customer Love Team,

hhhmmm, any comments from Lucky 13?

DBII

Why can't I find the images you show here on your website?

I'm not sure how the mod's will feel about your advertising, as it's usually not allowed. But we will see if it sticks.......

I can't understand the pricing, but I know it's not my doing - I have stuck rigidly to my fixed amount each time... I can only guess that the penalties are imposed for colours and sizes as discussed before... unless it's postage...?

Anyhow, on with the show and I have the VF-84 Phantom done by request - with circle or square back as before:

Custom - Clavework Heraldry - Printfection.com

Attachments

• WW2_Aircraft_Net_F4_VF84.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 125
I am thinking about using to company to make shirts for my second job. I was reading the section that explains how the shirts are made. Normaly the image is scaned and placed on the shirt. If the same method is used on the dark colored shirts, you get the image on a white square in the middle of the shirt. The printing method used so there is not the white background cost more to use.

DBII

I agree DB. The lighter colored shirts when I was looking to buy were priced at $14.99 while the darker were $19.99 with the shipping. I don't understand how Les got charged almost $40.00!

You are correct - the file I send to Printfection is a PNG format with transparent background, there is no white in it:

Attachments

• WW2_Aircraft_Net_F4_VF84.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread