Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tommorrow Never Dies - 1997 Pierce Brosnan

• The World Is Not Enough - 1999 Pierce Brosnan

• Die Another Day - 2002 Pierce Brosnan

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After watching Die another Day I lost all interest in Bond.
I've heard several good reviews about the new Daniel Craig versions recently.
So much so that I do want to check them out.

I liked Sean Connery and Roger Moore about the same actually.
I felt both did a good job with the character.

Wheels

Since the time that this poll was created, there have been two more Bond movies - one so good I have to change my vote. "Skyfall" was just spectacular!!!!!! Followed by "Spectre" which was ok and moved the plot forward but I come back to "Skyfall". What a great Bond movie.

Can't say that Bond movies were high on my list of favourites but I do think the scene in Thunderball where they ditch a Vulcan in the ocean to steal its nuclear bomb was pretty cool.

Since the time that this poll was created, there have been two more Bond movies - one so good I have to change my vote. "Skyfall" was just spectacular!!!!!! Followed by "Spectre" which was ok and moved the plot forward but I come back to "Skyfall". What a great Bond movie.

Well damn, look what the cat dragged in?

I loved Spectre and Skyfall.

New Bond should be coming out this year.

I hadn't seen a Bond movie since being on the set of 'Goldeneye' in 1995, but just before Christmas, I watched the other Brosnan 'Bonds' online, which were getting better, and then the Daniel Craig series of Bond movies.
I have to say that Craig has brought a whole new 'feel' to the stories, and yes, 'Skyfall' was very good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back