Your Wild Life Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just checking because there's no end to the idiots who get out of their cars to get a picture of a bear or try to feed it. If they get hurt, the bear gets shot. The reverse should be true.

Just checking because there's no end to the idiots who get out of their cars to get a picture of a bear or try to feed it. If they get hurt, the bear gets shot. The reverse should be true.

Well I did say in my post "engine on, foot on the brake, ready to drive away...".

It's not my first time around wild animals, and my wife is a biologist, so I am not one of said idiots.

New to the yard, a three legged pooch. We have other disabled wildlife as well. A Magpie with it's left foot bent back under it's leg and a Crow with a right leg it can't use. They all get around quite well.
Three leg pooch.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a bunch of pics from our trip out to Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Badlands National Park and Black Hills National Park.

Prairie Dogs in the Black Hills of South Dakota

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Vulture in the Black Hills of South Dakota

a3.jpg

Bison in the Black Hills of South Dakota

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

Deer in Yellowstone National Park

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

Bison in Yellowstone National Park

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

Chipmunk in Yellowstone National Park

a10.jpg

Pronghorn Antelope in Grand Teton National Park

a11.jpg

Ground Squirrels in Jackson Hole, Wyoming

a12.jpg

Grizzly Bear in Yellowstone National Park

y79.jpg

y81.jpg

y84.jpg

y85.jpg

y86.jpg

Moose in Yellowstone National Park

a13.jpg

Black Bear with 2 Cubs in Yellowstone National Park

a33.jpg

Prairie Dogs at Devil's Tower National Park

y177.jpg

y178.jpg

Bighorn Sheep in Badlands National Park

y195.jpg

y196.jpg

Vultures at Wind Cave National Park

y200.jpg

y201.jpg

Pronghorn Antelope at Wind Cave National Park

y202.jpg

Wish I could claim this as mine but I can't ..... but I enjoy watching the raptors riding the warm air currents as I cross the alvar each weekend. Had to share ...

Attachments

• 18941610981_22cfa304fe_b.jpg
    18941610981_22cfa304fe_b.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back