1/32 Arado Ar 196A-3 - Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, still want to see it, even if you don't make the deadline!
Moving sucks! (From a former professional mover) I have moved twice since joining this forum!

Last edited:
My record is 22 homes in one lifetime and only plan on one more into the daisy patch.

Geeze... I didn't move but five times in 21 years in the Navy !! However, I did move from the east coast, to the west coast,
and back to the east coast, once.

Charles

Jason I'm looking forward to seeing some images of your build(the links don't seem to work). I built one at the beginning of the year. It's a really great model with some fantastic detail. Here's an image of my finished build. I hope you make the deadline.
Vaughan

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Jay are you doing any magic on this one of late?

Your 196 turned out great Vaughan.

Jay are you doing any magic on this one of late?

Little bits here and there but not enough to post pics yet. I've got most of the sub-assemblies done for the cockpit and when i get some paint on it I'll post. I've been looking every couple of weeks to see if anybody has done an aftermarket canopy with no luck. It really surprises me that someone hasn't done this yet. If anybody runs across one, let me know.

Thanks Jason they certainly need to produce one. It was a real pain to put together and get all the angles right. I did Have to modify how I painted the canopy otherwise you see the join tabs. The framework ended up being wider than is should but the result was worth it.
Vaughan

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 64
Sorry I wasn't Trying to Hi-Jack his thread just trying to give him some Help with his build. Will leave alone.
Vaughan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back