1/32 Hasegawa Bf109G-14 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No you're not. You're doing a great job so far! Don't get hung up on making every single piece - stick to the major components like the blue cylindrical oxygen regulator and hose.

No way are you 'in over your head' mate, from what you are doing proves you're up to it and doing a great job. Keep it simple and keep it coming.........:p.............:p

I broke down and purchased a modeling cutting board today its nice to work on.
SANY3833.jpg

The right sidewall is just about ready for paint wires are glued but can still move them around for paint, oxygen reg.and gauges will be installed after paint. As for wiring i see alot of models have wire painted yellow but pictures show a light tan whitish color would that be correct or not? and thanks for all the encouragment.

SANY3835.jpg

The fuel line should be yellow, as all items associated with fuel were. For example, the throttle grip would be yellow, or have a yellow band around it. The colour seen in some pics is due to the lighting, flash or processing.

Thanks guys for the pics and input got some color still more to do but keep moving forward.

SANY3849.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments guys cockpit is nearing done the wash is overdone but a little update.

SANY3867.jpg

I do not think the wash is overdone at all remember once it gets closed I think it will be an asset.I really like the the job you did on the O2 regulator setup Woody :thumbleft: looks right.I did one in a 1/24 for it seems to be a feature with the blue to pop in the pit.Keep up the good work! Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back