1/32 Hasegawa Bf109G-14

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the kind words guys the fusealge is sealed up and cockpit installed time for sanding and smoothing out seams, wings wont be installed till afterwards thanks for looking.

SANY3881.jpg

SANY3879.jpg

SANY3883.jpg

Just wondering which one would be correct to use, one with panel lines around gun troughs or with out TIA.

SANY3891.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments back to work on it last week was bad my second cousin was killed in a single car wreck do to road condition on his way to work tue. Did some work on the drop tank mount i think it looks sorta right also opened up spent shell chutes i might try to add the chutes.

SANY3920.jpg

after some drilling and triming plus added couple tubes.

SANY3924.jpg

Thanks guys, Ive got more done air intake,bulges,oil cooler and spent shell chutes made from pepsi can.

SANY3931.jpg

hope the chutes are some what correct.

SANY3938-1.jpg

Thanks guys, okay i was looking at drop tanks and noticed the point on the rear was flat would that be correct to do for this one or leave the point on this one.

SANY3945.jpg

Thanks guys, okay i was looking at drop tanks and noticed the point on the rear was flat would that be correct to do for this one or leave the point on this one.

Hi,
according to Aero Detail # 5 (page 30, 35, 72 and 73) this shape is correct but it could also be flat or rounded so my suggestion is to look for pictures of the real bird you intend to replicate and the decide.
Cheers
Alberto

PS: here some pictures taken from Aero Detail
Droptank1-vi.jpg
Droptank2-vi.jpg

Droptank3-vi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back