1/32 Hasegawa Bf109G-14

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you guys for the pics and info. it is so helpful i really dont have any reference books just the computer my knowledge of aircraft is not so well but iam learning and you guys are making it better. Well got the wings on and the fit was real good.

SANY3955.jpg

SANY3959.jpg

and for the drop tank removed the point and tried to add damage.

SANY3961.jpg

Sorry to learn of your bereavement, Woody. Just to say you're doing a great job, so far. I'm just about ready to start on my cockpit and I'm inspired by your efforts.

It just occurred to me that these shots of the Bf109G-2 which were taken on a recent visit to the RAF Museum, Hendon may be of some use to you. I appreciate it's not of the type you're building but some of the detail may be relevant.

Attachments

• Bf109G-2 A.jpg
    Bf109G-2 A.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 106
  • Bf109G-2 B.jpg
    Bf109G-2 B.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Bf109G-2 C.jpg
    Bf109G-2 C.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Bf109G-2 D.jpg
    Bf109G-2 D.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 100
Interesting shots Gerry. Looks like there's still damage on the prop blade from when they pranged this bird at Duxford. Looks to be straightened and repainted.

Thanks guys.Well its getting close to paint some sanding and install the flaps then this is where i fall apart my painting but thats another story.Iam thinking i should do the IP since i didnt use any of the P.E. in the cockpit.

here is a pic of the drop tank a little trial n error good learning process.

SANY3977.jpg

Nice work on the tank Woody. It looks like it's been around the block a few times.
Great spot on the prop, Crimea River. I'd never have noticed that.

I have been slacking a little but got the I.P. painted and installed with gunsight also, it came out so so.
SANY3999.jpg

SANY4002.jpg

Having just spent the last couple of days working on my cockpit for the E4, and realising how tricky it is, I'm VERY impressed with the standard of your work in yours.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys,Airframes i gave the future a try it makes a difference thanks for the helpful hint.I got the flaps installed hope there correct
SANY4027.jpg

And i painted the exhaust.
SANY4014.jpg

Finnished paint on the cockpit.
SANY4040.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back