1/32 Hasegawa Bf109G-14 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The flaps look good Woody and I love what you've done with the exhausts! They look very realistic. Is it all paint or is there some pastel chalk on them as well?

Nice work, agree with all above. A bit late now, but for future use, it's a good thing to paint the internal surface frame work of the windscreen before fitting - this avoids the shiny, 'spaced' look of internal colour applied to the outside. Looking forward to the next stage.

Thank you guys, Crimea_River and yes thats pastels i learned on another sight. Airframes i will try that on next build thanks for the hint.

Well got some color on since iam doing this OOB as Kdr.l./JG53 Obit. Erich Hartmann it called for all upper surface flat white and lower RLM76 ,RLM04 for the yellow here is a couple pics boy is it bright looking.
SANY4047.jpg

and the lower surface.
SANY4054.jpg

Thank you guys for the nice comments and helpful input. Well i have not used future before so this will be my first go at it i did some touch up and ready to have a go at it but should i thin future or rite out of the bottle? thanks again all.

Out of the bottle. Have a quick search of the forum, there's a thread entitled 'The Complete Future' - or something similar, which tells you all you need to know about it's uses, how to apply etc.
Quick tip - try it out on some scrap, both with a brush and airbrush, to get accustomed to it. It goes a long way, and covers easily, so beware of pitfalls such as pooling, drips etc.

Thanks Airframes for the help. Future was sprayed and looks good to my blind eye i will let sit for a couple days i got the landing gear to work on prop is done. That dang 109F-4 keeps jumping out of the closet maybe i better start planning on it.

Coming along beautifully, Woody. Did you have to fill a gap between the canopy and cowling, before priming? If so, you did a brilliant job. I'd love to know what you used.

Thank you Gerry i use automotive spot glazing putty you have to be careful it is a lacquer base and will melt the plastic i know first hand from the melt done i had and thinking back the wife laughed about it.

Well i got the landing gear done and started applying decals doing all small ones first here are a few pics.
079.jpg

080.jpg

001.jpg

Coming along nicely Woody look forward to seeing it weathered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back