1/48 Lysander Mk III - Defense of Britain/Atlantic.

Pea green ? That sounds like a strange colour !
It should look more like this - one of the few pics in my build where it looks right, due to various lighting being used.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 158
Testors acrylic Pale Green, repainted. Top old lower new.
 

Attachments

  • l-20.jpg
    l-20.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 154
  • L-5.JPG
    L-5.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 154
Ah, that looks closer - much better.
Just thought though - check the Lysander books, as I think at least part of the interior fabric was either red-doped, or a pale linen colour, with the frame-work painted in the grey-green, at least in the rear cockpit area.
 
Last edited:
I will as soo as I get it, been taking it easy as I am wanting for detail interior views. The books from you and George so far though good have not given me some of the views I needed. If you can, please let me know if the back of the instement panel is viewable from outside.
 
I understand Don.
Part of the top edge of the rear of the instrument panel is just visible through a gap between the panel and the windscreen. Have a look at the photos on Page 18 and Page 28 of the '4+' book I sent via e-mail, and you'll see what I mean. This book also shows some shots of the rear interior side walls.
 
Well I did not get the dream job but I still have my dream wife ;-))))

I have been lacking in the modeling room for a bit. Some just bummed out some working to find a job some just not wanting to. Well I started in on the Lizzy here again tonight. I've never done this before so here goes.
 

Attachments

  • 20151010_193226.jpg
    20151010_193226.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 145
Sorry to hear about you're missing the plumb job Don, a bit of a shame. Like the revised colour though and all that spaghetti work.
 
Thanks guys, the Lizzy is the test bed for the Heinkel, that will be the spaghetti.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back