1/48 Lysander Mk III - Defense of Britain/Atlantic. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pea green ? That sounds like a strange colour !
It should look more like this - one of the few pics in my build where it looks right, due to various lighting being used.

Attachments

• DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 84
Ah, that looks closer - much better.
Just thought though - check the Lysander books, as I think at least part of the interior fabric was either red-doped, or a pale linen colour, with the frame-work painted in the grey-green, at least in the rear cockpit area.

Last edited:
I will as soo as I get it, been taking it easy as I am wanting for detail interior views. The books from you and George so far though good have not given me some of the views I needed. If you can, please let me know if the back of the instement panel is viewable from outside.

I understand Don.
Part of the top edge of the rear of the instrument panel is just visible through a gap between the panel and the windscreen. Have a look at the photos on Page 18 and Page 28 of the '4+' book I sent via e-mail, and you'll see what I mean. This book also shows some shots of the rear interior side walls.

Well I did not get the dream job but I still have my dream wife ;))))

I have been lacking in the modeling room for a bit. Some just bummed out some working to find a job some just not wanting to. Well I started in on the Lizzy here again tonight. I've never done this before so here goes.

Attachments

• 20151010_193226.jpg
    20151010_193226.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 66
Thanks guys, the Lizzy is the test bed for the Heinkel, that will be the spaghetti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back