1/48 Macchi 205, Adriano Visconti of 1st Sq 1st Gr.C.T. Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have the the plane for the most part painted and starting to apply Future :mad: real early this time so it really cures.I have issues with future but thought I give it another shot on the ongoing builds.Colors are RLM 74,75 and 76.

MEFWGroupBuild027.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild025.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild026.jpg

Thanks Hugh ;)

I now have all the decals in play and have started the panel wash on the bottom.I did this wih a combination of RLM83(mistake) and RLM 66 which acually seemed to work to me at least for the RLM76.I started with Black up top on the R/wing but just seemed a little stark to me so a combination of 66 and black was made and I will polay with that tomorrow night hopefully.It scared me that when I went to wipe the paint was coming up and I had 3 coats of clear :dontknow: so down went another till tomorrow.

You can see the dark panel lines from this angle r/wing
DSC02653.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

It looks a good contrast??
DSC02652.jpg

Thks David,tonight I played with the 152's panels took a few efforts but getting the hang of it.I started bring it over here but hey 10PM and got one hour to get ready for bed,1.5hrs is better than none.Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back