1/72 Matchbox Messerschmitt Bf110....GTI ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 5, 2008

Last edited:
I'm getting seriously concerned about the chemical content of a particular brewery's beer, named after a very famous WW2 British fighter aircraft!
But this sounds very intriguing Gary .... I'll watch for a bit before deciding !

Oh boy....these colours of styrene...typical for Matchbox kits. There is still a few of them in my stash. :) Not too complex models but very nice often. Good luck with the build. Let us know what you need.

BTW the half of the wing you are showing in the second image ,should be fixed to the starboard half of the fuselage. ;)

...a 30year old bottle of Slaters MEKPAK (the original liquid glue and still perfectly useable) thats smells divine but can send you...tooo....sleeeep.....zzzzzzz, sorry, must use in a ventilated area, this dangerous stuff !...
Quick...put the lid back on and open a window! :lol:

Interesting story and interesting project!

I'd better not tell him about some of the interesting little explosive tricks that can be done with the good old MekPak!
Been trying to find that stuff since I ran out years ago - great cement.

Concerning the glue.. just don't smoke when using that.:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back