Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

• Tennessee Titans

• Houston Texans

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am onboard with Chris. I hope Singletary can turn the 49ers around. He represents a lot of what is good about football. It is amusing in Denver because at least one sportswriter is calling for Shanahan's scalp when they lost seven running backs, all their linebackers and best corner to injury. Typical media. Really funny about the Cowgirls also.

I am onboard with Chris. I hope Singletary can turn the 49ers around. He represents a lot of what is good about football.

I agree completely! I think it is such a great fit as well.

49ers - One of the NFL history's most storied and greatest teams.

Led by:

Mike Singletary - One of NFL history's most storied and greatest players.

Either way it will be an interesting year for the team next year. I see no reason why he can not turn the team around. Look at the Dolphins and Falcons compared with last year.

I have always loved Singletary.....but not in that way. Good Luck Niners!

I'm glad they lost as well, but I don't like Philly much better, fans are just too annoying for my tastes.

Hey, I resemble that remark! :)

What I like about Singletary, aside from the obvious, is what he said a few weeks after he took over. He was asked if he was making progress in making the team his team and he said something to the effect,"I am trying to make the players understand it is their team." In other words, he wants them to take ownership so that every player is accountable to every other player for their performances. Just like in the military, you don't want to let your team members down!

Drove past downtown Minneapolis last night and there was a foul odor in the air, took me a while to realize it was the Vikings stinking up the Metrodome.

The Eagles? They actually are plowing through the playoffs? One game to go before the big One?

Woohoo!!!!!

Of course I'm having flashbacks of 2003 with Tampa Bay - beat them , for what 97 years, and we lose to them in the Conference game!!

This coming weekend is going to be great. Birds V Cardinals and Steelers V Ravens. Great games both of them.

The Eagles have been to the NFC Playoff game at least 3 times and lost twice. Hope they remember that before they think past the Cardinals. And both teams they lost to were teams they were favored over (Panthers and Bucs).

As for the Steelers/Ravens, that is going to be a redux of the Eagles/Giants. All defense, all the time.

One the good side, we are just two wins away from an all Pa Superbowl.

GO BIRDS! GO STEELERS!

PS- I am not putting my vote in for the best team in the NFL. Better late than never!

Congrats Eagles! Any team that beats the Giants is OK with me. But with that said, I'm rooting for the Cardinals because they've gone the longest without a title of the four teams left. It was two years before I was born the last time they won the NFL championship (1947).

Been a long time for the Eagles as well (1960).

TO

I just hope the commercials are better than last years offerings;)
Now that Denny "The Sheriff" Green is no longer the head coach of the Cards I can route for them.

I just hope the commercials are better than last years offerings;)
Now that Denny "The Sheriff" Green is no longer the head coach of the Cards I can route for them.

At least you get to see the commercials. The Armed Forces Network does not show us the commercials until the next day because they are allowed to broadcast all of their shows for free.

That's to bad about the commercials, most times they are more entertaining than the Superbowl itself. I tend to loose interest in watching the game at about halftime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back