2010 Olympic Ice Hockey (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

....and into overtime. Congrats to Canada - by far the best and most exciting Hockey played in the Olympics in a loooooooooooong time.

Last edited:
"... The lost match with USA in the group has been 4gotten now..."

No - it's part of Canadian hockey strategy, Seesul. For Canadians the game is about "overcoming adversity". After the game the NBC commentator noted that the USA had sailed through the Olympic Hockey Tournament without "adversity" thanks to a strong hot goalie. Canada didn't sail through ... Switzerland, USA, Slovakia. But tonight - when it mattered - the Canadians did what the country expected of them.

Congratulations USA and Finland. :)

Go Canada Go!!

MM

All the winners of the Olympic tournaments suffer the same strategy. At least from 1998. I don´t know how it was before but as my memory serves since Nagano 1998 all the Olympic tournament winners lost at least one match. And if am I not wrong in Albertville (92) Russians lost one match as well. But I may be wrong.

Last edited:
Congratulations Canada..

I'd rather lose to you than Russia. It certainly means a lot more to the average Canadian than the average American..

Damn I wanted to win though.

:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back