2010 Olympic Ice Hockey (1 Viewer)

congrats to the US on their victory uver the Finns hopefully we'll see you Sunday
 
Oh yeah Neil, that´s gonna be interesting in 2 hours.
The Slovak people dream about their 'Nagano' now.
I´m sure it won´t be so easy as with Ovechkins...
They know it´s their first and last chance as their best players are too old for a next OG 2014...
Still up waiting for this match.
 
And here we go......
 

Attachments

  • Canada%20Day.jpg
    Canada%20Day.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 207
congrats to the US on their victory uver the Finns hopefully we'll see you Sunday


Thanks Neil!

Who will you be rooting for? :lol:

If you want to rob a Bank in Canada, 3:00 PM Sunday would be a good time!

.
 
Man, the Canucks better not cave in like they did last night against Slovakia in the last 10 minutes. No such thing as a silver lining here.
 
Don Cherry says for the Canadians to win Luongo (goaltender) must be good for the US to win Miller must be great
 
I would agree with that. Our team as a whole is a better team, skill-wise. If we play like we did against the Russians, or even the Slovaks minus the last 8 minutes, we'll win, IF we can get past Ryan Miller. He is the key to the US' success, if he doesn't play extremely well, the US won't win. But he's been a tank, so we'll see.
 
That game was a great one. I honestly thought the game was done after one. USA battles back, but Canadal holds them to a tie at the end of three.

At this point, I took my three year old out to burn off some energy that's been storing over the last couple of days, out running around on the driveway and riding her tricycle. I come back in, start watching the game (which I have on PAUSE delay with Tivo). Overtime is looking good. I pause it again and go to take a leak.

The three year old changes the f------ channel! UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I now know why people beat their kids. Didn't happen. Didn't even think of it. But UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

This kid is killing me.

Congrats Canada. Great game.
 
I'm not much of a big sports fan (okay....I can barely name the major sports, much less know anything about them!), but gotta tip my hat to Canada. Great play, guys! US team....awesome effort!

:occasion5: :occasion5:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back