2010 Olympic Ice Hockey

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

congrats to the US on their victory uver the Finns hopefully we'll see you Sunday

Oh yeah Neil, that´s gonna be interesting in 2 hours.
The Slovak people dream about their 'Nagano' now.
I´m sure it won´t be so easy as with Ovechkins...
They know it´s their first and last chance as their best players are too old for a next OG 2014...
Still up waiting for this match.

And here we go......

Attachments

• Canada%20Day.jpg
    Canada%20Day.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 143
Man, the Canucks better not cave in like they did last night against Slovakia in the last 10 minutes. No such thing as a silver lining here.

I would agree with that. Our team as a whole is a better team, skill-wise. If we play like we did against the Russians, or even the Slovaks minus the last 8 minutes, we'll win, IF we can get past Ryan Miller. He is the key to the US' success, if he doesn't play extremely well, the US won't win. But he's been a tank, so we'll see.

That game was a great one. I honestly thought the game was done after one. USA battles back, but Canadal holds them to a tie at the end of three.

At this point, I took my three year old out to burn off some energy that's been storing over the last couple of days, out running around on the driveway and riding her tricycle. I come back in, start watching the game (which I have on PAUSE delay with Tivo). Overtime is looking good. I pause it again and go to take a leak.

The three year old changes the f------ channel! UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I now know why people beat their kids. Didn't happen. Didn't even think of it. But UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

This kid is killing me.

Congrats Canada. Great game.

I'm not much of a big sports fan (okay....I can barely name the major sports, much less know anything about them!), but gotta tip my hat to Canada. Great play, guys! US team....awesome effort!

:occasion5: :occasion5:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back