2010 Olympic Ice Hockey

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last Olympics Canada was beating Russians 5-2 and lost :cry:, so I keep my emotions level, if they continue to play at this level for the remainder of the game I'll thank the US for waking us up

Last Olympics Canada was beating Russians 5-2 and lost :cry:, so I keep my emotions level, if they continue to play at this level for the remainder of the game I'll thank the US for waking us up

You're very welcome Neil. We'll be happy to "wake you up" next game too !!!

Glad to see u fellas are thrashing the Ruskies! Enjoy it!

Somoe great hockey goin on this year... Sorry about the no-more-beers-in-the-pub Roman.... Im sure the wife is pleased....
Even I can´t see beer anymore. It is not so common situation in my life:)
But big credit and thx to my wife. She didn´t tell me anything against my breakfasts. She knows ice hockey is my big hobby, love and passion.
And usualy, when there´s no World Championship or Olympic tournament, I go to the pub only with her.

And I´ve 4got- congrats to USA and Canada!

Neil, as I told you about Russians- I had doubts about their defense and their team was strong only by names, so just on the paper. Alex got his lesson. For his words in the newspapers about unbeatable dream team from the other planet he deserved it.

I´m really currious about Slovakia against Canada. Watch out guys- Slovaks live their dream, they have last chance for a success in Olympic games as their players are quite old and they never had such a good goalie before. And also, they have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Ah back to the good old days of Russian Canadian hockey
The next Winter Olympics is shaping up as a Cold War-style battle between Canada and Russia after a blistering editorial in Pravda labeled us as a nation of cowardly, incompetent war criminals.

Attachments

• ecNmC.jpg
    ecNmC.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread

Back