2010 Olympic Ice Hockey (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Frank, keep the mullet and I''l take the platter of stone crab and we gots us a deal...

hey now.. I dont know how they make it in Mississippi, but in Florida, we make some damn good smoked mullet spread! :lol:

I just bought 2 pounds of stone crab at freakin $22 a pound! I dont want to go diving for my own, too many bull sharks right now.

I can't hack watching curling , Canada beating Germany 2-0 beginning of second period close to being a game of keep away , the Germans can't get any offence

2 good games tomorrow. USAvs Finland and Canada vs Russia.

Edit... USA VS the Swiss

Looks like Canada took out some frustration on the germans tonight

Last edited:
Canada wins over Germany 8-2 . At the end the crowd was chanting we want Russia :shock:

Looks like the USA might be in for a struggle against the Swiss. Swiss goalie (Jonas Hiller of the NHL Anaheim Ducks) has brought his "A" game. 18 saves in the first period so far. 0 - 0 after one period.

Edit: Still 0 - 0 after two periods, Hiller has now made 32 saves. The USA is BLISTERING him and he's stopping everything so far. USA got robbed on that no-goal call. :(

Last edited:
Edit: Still 0 - 0 after two periods, Hiller has now made 32 saves. The USA is BLISTERING him and he's stopping everything so far. USA got robbed on that no-goal call. :(
I would have liked ro see the overhead from the perpendicular of the goalline
It might be a case of parallax at least from my viewpoint , I'm flipping back and forth between Canadian and US networks the Canadian network guys were vehement about it being a goal much more then the US crew

Might not matter. USA just scored now lead 1-0. Zach Parise

It was in for sure, but whether it made it across before the end of the period is the issue. It was VERY close but the shots I saw said it was over JUST in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back