2010 Olympic Ice Hockey

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last edited:
Sorry Canadian friends. I hate to say it but i cant decide which victory is sweeter... the Russians or Canadians. Trouncing either is a beautiful thing for different reasons.

Thats the point... beating the Russians or Canadians is almost as good as a Gold..

I fear the Fins!

Good team to fear they play the same type of hockey as the US played , and they are a tough bunch not big but tenacious and a very good goalies in Kiprusoff and Tukka Rask ,

Gotta agree with Frank on the beating of the Canadian Team Neil, that was huge for us American fans man....

If they can beat the boys up North, the gold is within our reach....

In 1980, I dont really remember the Gold game, all I remember is the game against the Russians... I just got chills thinking about it, even 30 years later...

OK guys.. I have 2 TVs in my living room.. Next Hockey game at my place...

Smoked Mullet
fresh brautwurst
stone crab

Followed by a poker game

My next and all the previous games- in the pub. It´s hard to have nothing but beer for a breakfast and it will be the same tomorrow again (4am) but once in 4 years I guess I´ll make it out. I hope our boys will make it out as well.
No seriously, I don´t go there just to drink beer but I hate watching the matches like that alone at home. I always have to be with as much fans as possible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back