2010 Olympic Ice Hockey

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Swiss played a great defensive game last night. Best man-on-man I've seen in a long time and Hiller the goalie, what a night!

Lithuania gave you Czechs a little scare with those 2 quick goals
Belaraus sure seem to give the Swedes fits

Expected. As usualy we always play better against TOP 7 than against the weaker teams. 3 goals in first 5 minutes and our players were in the match against Russia in their thoughts...the started to save the power and play for joy with too many passes instead of shooting. Every world championship or Olympic games we have this problem with Germany, Norway, etc...
Main thing we didn´t lose a point yet.
I just have a reservation in the pub for tommorow´s fight at 9 pm...the problem is that 10 hours later I gotta wake up and go to work.

Watched Norway go into overtime against the Swiss only to lose , would have liked the Norwegians to win that . I have a question the Dutch seem to do well with skating how come they can't play hockey after all they have the hard part down .

Canada v. USA tonight! I'm in the same freakin time zone and it's delayed. I hate NBC. 3 bloody channels and they can't give live coverage.

Russia beat the Czechs 3-2 OV sure crunched Jagr . I hope this is an omen the Canadians beat the US 19-2 in ball hockey in Khandahar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back