2013 ww2aircraft.net Fantasy Football League

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Last year we had our 1st ever forum Fantasy Football League. Would like to get this going again, and make this a yearly event.

For the most part this is just for fun and bragging rights (the winner gets a custom user title of "2013 Forum Fantasy Football Champion" until the next season's champion is decided).

There is no cost to play, it is free, and I run the league through nfl.com. Last year was very successful, and I hope that the same players from last year would like to join us again. We also welcome any new players. We need at least 8 players. 10 to 12 players is preferable, and we can do a league of 14 to 16, but it will be a tough league as hell (does not mean it would not be fun, and as we are all friends here, I would be willing to do a larger league this anyhow).

Last year we did an automatic draft, this year I would like to do a live draft (we all meet online and draft our players). It is a lot of fun. It however is not required. If everyone would prefer an auto draft we can do that as well. I am flexible when it comes to this.

I know a few of you last year said you would like to play again this year, so I have already added you to the list. Please shoot me a PM with your email address though, so I can get the league started. Draft will not be until about a week before the season starts though.

1. DerAdlerIstGelandet
2. Njaco
3. B-17enginner
4. meatloaf109
5. wheelsup_cavu
6. Gnomey
7. Thorlifter
8. Bernhart

If you are interested, please post here in this forum and then send me a PM with your email address. I will then send you an invite to the league.

Last edited:
Right, I'm in! Don't know about the draft thingie, but I'm always ready for a good scrap!
(In case that wasn't a good enough indication, I am here-by entered into the football whatcha-ma-call-it)
Stuff and such.
Football.
Entered.
So there!
Aggrgh!
All tremble before my team!

Last edited:

I'm trembling from the smell. Gawd! Put yer shoes back on!!

Users who are viewing this thread