27th of June 2005 is a... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
...20th Anniversary of my Birthday!!! :lol:

In other words, I'm exactly two Decades old.

In other words, I'm around 7,300 days old.

In other words, I've spent 1/4 of my life (2000-2005) playing and/or modding EAW (I made my 1st EAW skin in Summer 2000).

So far, I've been to three Continents (Europe, Asia, Africa: UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, San Marino, France, Austria, Poland, Bulgaria, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Slovakia, Israel, Tunesia, Egypt, Morrocco)

I send all the best and a toast to all of you!

BTW, will be a humongous party with my friends (Will post pics)!!!

:drinking:

Cheers,
Pisis

The nasty thing is, time will now seem to accelerate at twice the speed! It only seems a short time ago that I myself was 20 - now I'm three months shy of my 26th! :shock:

I remember getting into a bar fight in Morrisville New York at the Cherry Valley Inn, during the Winter of 1984, like it was yesterday... Some dude was jumping up and down on a policecars' hood...

I, YES ME, got thrown through a plate glass bay window...

Now Im 39 and wondering where all these damn scars came from... They used to be invisible LOL......

Congrats on ur Birthday......

Lovely 20th, evan. Hey, it's more interesting than "I got drunk and threw up on my neighbours dog (daughter)"

plan_D said:
Lovely 20th, evan. Hey, it's more interesting than "I got drunk and threw up on my neighbours dog (daughter)"

12 hours on perimeter post with nothing going on was far from exciting. It wouldn't have been too bad if it wasn't rainy and cold. I don't mind getting a little wet, but when I'm wet and cold, I get a little cranky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back