A few more future releases. (10 Viewers)

The "new" Hayate is a re-hashed version of Hasegawa's 1999 kit and is yet another instance of them adding new decals and, I'm willing to bet, jacking the price significantly.
You are most likely a soothsayer? My go to HS has the 2008 9067 kit (New Box) at $28.69 (discounted from $41.99) and the 2020 7501 kit (New Decals) at $36.99 (discounted from $49.99). So a wild guess would be $53.00 suggested and probably $45.00 discounted. Buy and old one (same sprue plastic?) and add your stash decals. Wallah!
 
Screenshot_20240305_173839_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_173852_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_173859_eBay.jpg

Available for pre-order. $300.00 +
 
The French must be so jealous
 
I should know, I buy them all :laughing: :laughing:
 
The left! Never! That's my favorite! The right maybe...if I can get it back from the wife.
 
IMG_20240308_231212.jpg


IMG_20240308_231248.jpg


IMG_20240308_231259.jpg


IMG_20240308_231312.jpg


IMG_20240308_231322.jpg


IMG_20240308_231331.jpg


IMG_20240308_231341.jpg


IMG_20240308_231349.jpg


I think that it's out now....😎😍🥰
 
Kinda disappointed that there's no Old Crow!

View attachment 767789

DRAW DECALS! Try these. I've used theirs for my 3 Merlins Magic. Brilliant. Postage is not out of sight!
Old Crow decals.jpg
 
But I ne a real functioning set of Bofors, or four sets.. for my HOA...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back