A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Paul, it's available direct from the publisher, currently at half price (£9), plus shipping. Publishers are at Wing Leader | Aviation Books and Collectables
They also have the B-24 'Groups in Focus' which I bought from them recently. Both are worth having, as every Bomb Group is covered, and with a colour section of some photos and profiles. The B-17 book also has colour pages showing all the Group tail colours, and each Group and Squadron codes.

Thanks for the feedback Terry. I may just have to check it out

Good stuff old chap, and thanks for the heads up on this one, which arrived today (see, Jan does have some uses!).
All the way from Philadelphia, arriving in a huge USPS sack, weight 4.47 Pounds. Total cost, including shipping = £3.65 !!!
It costs that to send a 1 ounce package, 4 x 3 inches, to the US/Canada, via Royal Rip Off Mail !!!!

Attachments

• Buys 306.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 68
What the.....why are the two top pics sideways!?

Just sleep on the books Master Wayne!

See if I can stay away from some further book investments, well.....I need to, think that my computer has given up the ghost!

Users who are viewing this thread