A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is not new to my collection but I did just re find it and rediscover it.

germanfig1.JPG
gerfig2.JPG
gerfig3.JPG

Some great looking books guys! I received this one in the mail today.

Attachments

• IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1629.JPG
    IMG_1629.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1630.JPG
    IMG_1630.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1631.JPG
    IMG_1631.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 85
Normally I don't do this so I hope these two are all pictures LOL. They are in German and I can not read German so we will see. Probably be a month before I get them as they are coming from over sea's but we will see.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 2.png
    2.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 96
Normally I don't do this so I hope these two are all pictures LOL. They are in German and I can not read German so we will see.

these are reprints, pretty cheap I imagine so all is not lost! Also in the same series published by Motorbuch are histories of JG 5, JG 301 (Reschke), KG 51, KG 55, KG 53 - only the JG 5, KG 51 and JG 301 books have been translated into English. If you have the Kagero 'Miniatures' series (specifically in this instance their four booklets on JG 27) then you'll find they have translated chunks for you..ie the intro of Vol IV of the Kagero book is pages 233-234 of the Ring/Girbig book..

these are reprints, pretty cheap I imagine so all is not lost! Also in the same series published by Motorbuch are histories of JG 5, JG 301 (Reschke), KG 51, KG 55, KG 53 - only the JG 5, KG 51 and JG 301 books have been translated into English. If you have the Kagero 'Miniatures' series (specifically in this instance their four booklets on JG 27) then you'll find they have translated chunks for you..ie the intro of Vol IV of the Kagero book is pages 233-234 of the Ring/Girbig book..

Very cool and thanks for the info. Looking forward to getting these then :)

Ordered this today.

Messerschmitt Bf 110/Me 210/Me 410: An Illustrated History Hardcover

For the first time, this richly illustrated book offers a comprehensive, detailed examination of the legendary Messerschmitt Bf 110, Me 210, and Me 410 series. By 1935 the Bf 109 had made Messerschmitt the leading manufacturer of fighter aircraft in Germany. The twin-engined Bf 110 followed on its heels in 1936, a type the Luftwaffe took on in large numbers as a long-range fighter, heavy-fighter, fighter-bomber, night-fighter and reconnaissance platform. As its successor, Messerschmitt developed the better performing Me 210, which flew for the first time in 1939. But this airframe soon began manifesting serious design flaws, and accidents with the Me 210 quickly started piling up due to the types questionable flight handling characteristics. The Luftwaffe refused to accept any more aircraft as a result, and at a stroke the types overzealous full scale production ground to a halt. More powerful engines and a number of design changes saw this aircraft produced from 1943 to 1944 under the designation of Me 410, and as such the type gave an excellent accounting of itself in service with the Luftwaffe.

Messerschmitt Bf 110/Me 210/Me 410: An Illustrated History: Heinz Mankau, Peter Petrick: 9780764317842: Amazon.com: Books

download.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back