A new book in my library. (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's the UK Amazon, but the books are in the US, so another 1/3 or so, for $ or?

I've got 15 (I think), missing Volume 4: The Pennsylvania Railroad, of something called The Official Pullman Standard Library, or something similar, big red books with plans and pics of Pullman passenger cars, seen some serious fantasy money for them, not to mention on a massive all colour book on Milwaukee Road!!

Excellent material guys. I got these paper backs from a friend and the Me-163 Vol. 2 from VikingBerserker. Thank you David.

Attachments

• IMG_7433 resized 25.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Well you mustn't have been looking too hard

Cheers

Steve

Added over the past couple of years or so...

The ANR camouflage and markings is by by Ferdinando D'Amico and Gabriele Valentini - outstanding.

Westland Wyvern delivered today from Hannants

Just a heads up, Luftwaffe Classics - Fw 190 Vol 3 is available for pre-order. The expected publish date is Feb 2014. The ISBN is 978-1906537319

View attachment 231902

Yeehahhh! Good heads-up Viking. Off to Amazon...Amazon.com: Focke Wulf FW190 Volume 3 1944-45 (9781906537319): J. Richard Smith, Eddie J. Creek: Books

done real good there mate!

My real pride and joy is the book on the Manchester, followed very closely by the R-2800 and R-4360 - they're all great books and I am happy to have them.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread